Director of Retirement Plan Sales
“As a people person, I appreciate that my job offers me the opportunity to work closely with my team, plan sponsors and other industry professionals when supporting our clients and our goals.”
Joné is the Director of Retirement Plan Sales and a member of the ACG executive team. In this role she ensures the delivery of quality retirement planning services to clients, consulting on plan design, provider capabilities, fees and compliance.
Through phone calls, meetings, presentations and support materials, Joné works with a highly qualified team to analyze retirement plan performance and determine the most effective way for clients’ employees to maximize their retirement benefits.
Joné joined ACG in 2011 and has 20+ years of industry experience. Her ongoing dedication to meeting client’s goals with steadfast services makes her an integral team member.
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA®)
- Member, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Graduate, Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Behavior from Loyola University of New Orleans