Bobby Moyer, CFA®, CFP®, CAIA®
Chief Investment Officer
“I genuinely enjoy working on investment due diligence and stock market and economic analysis. The most rewarding part of my job comes from applying this insight, so I build relationships that help clients feel comfortable about their wealth.”
As Chief Investment Officer for ACG, Bobby oversees the investment due diligence and investment strategy research processes. He works directly with clients to help them establish and monitor investment strategies that meet their wealth management goals and objectives. Bobby joined ACG in 2007 and brings more than 14 years of industry experience to the team.
Analytical and perceptive, Bobby’s wealth management support is grounded in his dedication to helping clients find the answers they need within a complex financial world.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certificant
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA®)
- Member, CFA Society of Virginia
- Graduate, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a concentration on Sports Management and minor in Business from James Madison University