Retirement Plan Consultant
Richmond, VA / (Remote)
ACG has been providing retirement plan consulting and administration for over 40 years. We are seeking to add a Retirement Plan Consultant to our team. This individual should be highly motivated, organized, energetic and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. This position is responsible for A-Z 401(k) administration.
Successful candidates must be dedicated to customer service, great communication skills, have a positive attitude, and can take charge of the entire process, be able to multi-task, and be committed to getting the job done.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Serving as point of contact for plan sponsors
- Managing plan sponsor inquiries by researching compliance and procedural issues
- Performing compliance and nondiscrimination testing (ADP/ACP, coverage, top heavy)
- Calculating Contribution Allocations including Cross-Testing
- Reconciling Plan Assets
- Preparing Form 5500s and other government filings
- Performing other duties as assigned
Desired Skills / Education / Experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience in retirement plan administration preferred
- Must demonstrate commitment to professionalism and quality work product
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also as a team player
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with FT William Administration preferred
- Professional Designation Preferred (ASPPA, NIPA)
ACG offers a great working environment with benefits such as 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, personal and vacation time. We also provide support for CE and encourage our employees to obtain additional skills and designations.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send resume and cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com.